Monday, September 28, 2009

Drawing the Most Easy

One day the king summoned a Country Tjee famous artist. "Draw what you think is the most easy?" Asked the king. "Please God, my lord. For me to draw a dog, cow, horse and so is the hardest part,” the artist replied. "And drawing is the easiest ?" Asked the king , next. "The most easy to draw the devil, my lord." "Ha .. how can that be? "asked the king wanted an explanation. "Because the dogs, cows, horses and so is the form that every day we can see, so if I paint, just a little less, people will say it's not a dog or a horse. But when I draw the devil, if the head is too big, I can say is that his form. If the extension legs or hands, I would say, too, was so drawing, and I can make a thousand and one reasons. "

No comments:

Post a Comment